On October 28, 2008 I had the Mirena IUD placed.
My period is like 2 weeks late. My boobs hurt, I have pain near my cervix, and I've been super tired.
Panicking, I took a test and it was negative. Thank God. Right? Right. I should be happy, but I'm kind of sad. I don't know why I'm sad. I just am. Is that ok?
I want to have another baby so badly. Ok...I don't want just another baby, I want a baby boy. I want a boy to love and hold. I want a boy to look up to his father. I want a boy to dance with on his wedding day. Is that ok?
I want a boy because my family will be complete. Or about as complete as it can get without Dylan and Riley.
But the time isn't right yet. We are about to move, again. Derick doesn't have a job yet (an interview tomorrow...keep your fingers crossed!). And physically, I can't put my body through that so quickly. But my heart says that I want another baby.
*sigh*
Let's hope I can make it 3-5 years!
I totally feel you on that. I am not on any BC yet, and I can't stand DTD with condoms. Logically, I don't want to get pregnant again anytime too soon. I want to go to school, move into a bigger house, etc. etc. But part of me wants to be pregnant so bad. I think I am going to ask for a copper IUD when I have my appt. in February and I will feel so horrible about it, I think. I dunno, I at least like to have the POSSIBILITY, you know what I mean? Kinda let fate take it's course. Though I know full well that if I ever were to have another surprise pregnancy, it would freak me out (Braedan was a surprise.)
ReplyDeleteSorry, didn't mean to rant LOL. I will be waiting probably at least 5 years as well, though DH isn't even convinced he ever wants another one. I'm sure I can convince him, so I'm counting on it. But anyhoo, you and I will both be waiting, and maybe we'll end up pregnant again at the same time :) We're going to have to meet up someday too, our little girls are so close in age.
I know how you feel about wanting a baby boy. My heart is sad when I picture my life without one. Yes, we'd be blessed to have a little girl and I'd love her with all my heart. But I need a boy. I NEED a boy.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry the test was negative, but it'll happen for you.
Oh Becky. I'm sorry. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteHave you heard anything about Derick's unemployment yet? I hope his interview goes well.
Are you moving in with your parents? Good luck with everything. I'm thinking of you.
I am so sorry. I've been thinking of you. I know how your heart feels about wanting another one. Know that I"ve hear if you ever need to talk.
ReplyDeleteI hear ya! I want a baby so bad I have been tempted to take home one of those abandoned ones left unattended in the aisle at walmart. Just kidding! ;) Hang in there. Hug Lily for me.
ReplyDelete