I woke up this morning, hitting the snooze only once. I dragged out of bed, got into the shower, and Derick started calling for me.
I ran into the living room and Lily was laying on her tummy and she was rolling onto her side. Derick put her down onto the floor, and I sat down on the ottoman next to her.
She rolled onto her side, and back to her belly. She cried in frustration. I was on the edge of my seat. Lilo was watching intently.
Then she did it!
She rolled all the way from ther tummy to her back!!
The look on her face was priceless. It was utter suprise and she smiled as I jumped up and down clapping my hands. I picked her up, gave her a big hug, and finished getting ready for work.
I'm so proud of her! Her gestational age is still only 3 months! Yay!
And you know what, she rolled over before the prodigal Nathaniel. He rolled at nearly 6 months and he was full term. How 'bout them apples! I wonder what Derick's family will think about that!! Because, you know, he's just SO smart!
Ok so I shouldn't be like that, but they can bite me! *Dances up and Down*
"How 'bout them apples!" Yay!!! That's so awesome. I'm happy for you and so proud of her too. That's amazing- who's the smart one now???
ReplyDeleteGo Lily!!!
Way to go Lil!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Lily!!
ReplyDeleteYay, Lily!! She'll be running around the room before you know it. :D
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! YAY!
ReplyDeleteSorry I've been MIA...just now getting all caught up!
What a "smart" baby!! Way to go Lily!
ReplyDelete