Monday, December 22, 2008

All Lilo wants for Christmas...

We have a terrible mouse problem. We've told our landlord time and time again that we have this problem, but she's dismissed us and told us that we need to get rid of the source (i.e. our food). To which I replied, "We can't afford to throw out our food." So we got rid of some of the stuff in the pantry that they were getting into. We caught 2 on traps, and Lilo caught a total of 5.

Friday night we put Lily to bed, sat down on the couch to watch a movie and the mice sauntered across the living room floor like there was nothing else going on.

Lilo stalks them. She follows where they are and where they have been, and then she meticulously plans her attack. She doesn't pounce until she has all the information. She runs in and out like stealth.

They eat her food. That was the last straw. She's waged war.

1 comment:

  1. Gross! I think they're cute little boogers, but not when they're eating your food. I thought Lilo din't care about them? Have things changed since they started eating her supper? Ha! That's funny. Just set out more traps, I don't have anymore advice for you.

    ReplyDelete