Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hope your Christmas was Merry




Our Christmas was nice. Hectic. But nice. I wish that we had had some more time though. How was yours?


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I've gotten a few emails saying that people weren't able to leave comments or view my new blog. Are you having trouble? Please let me know!

9 comments:

  1. I haven't had problems leaving comments. :)

    Our Christmas was merry. Looks like Lily had a perfectly nice Christmas!!

    Happy Holidays, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little Lilybug you have! Thanks for sharing her with us. I think of you so often.

    Merry Christmas from my house to yours.

    Much love and God Bless,

    Carie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily looks just gorgeous!

    I can view the new blog ok - this is my first comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last picture of Lily. She looks very content :-)

    I haven't had any problems viewing your blog, but I have to sign in everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe they think their comment isn't being saved because it doesn't show up right away???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a hard time viewing your blog today. I had to refresh the page twice, then it was okay. It said there was a "cookie" problem???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there- I love the pix. Sorry I haven't been commenting. I forget to check private blogs and you can't add them to google reader. Hope 2009 brings you good things (and Derek a new job!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think blogger ate my comment.

    ReplyDelete