Lily had her television debut today. I'm trying to find a clip, and if I do I will post it.
We went to see the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs play tonight. We had a blast! We sat right behind home plate, and we were on television the entire game! I called my grandfather, who in turn called everyone else in the family to see not us, but Lily on TV.
The Iron Pigs are the AAA team for the Phillies. Lil was all dressed in her 'Little Phil's Phan' onesie and her pink Phil's hat.
I'm secretly hoping that someone will discover her from her stint sitting behind home plate. I mean, come on...she is THAT cute!
*** And from my last post, I wrote that laying in bed last night. I was in a bad place. It sounds kind of dramatic, and it is I guess, but not nearly the way I wrote it. I also have my period, so you know...forgive me. I tend to get way ahead of myself instead of enjoying what is happening now. So for now, and until we know anything more...my Lily is perfect. The Pediatric Developmentalist called today and we got the first available appointment for October 7th!!! I also called the Neurologist and I'm awaiting a call back. That's it for my update.***
I hope you find a clip of the feed, I wanna see it!
ReplyDelete