Lily is all ready for summer! She's got new sunglasses and her pink Yankees baseball cap! It finally fits : )
This is Lily's first Easter dress. I didn't get a picture of her by herself, but couldn't resist this one with my grandfather. He's an amazing man, and Lily and I adore him just as much as he does us. He has 11 grandchildren, but I'm not ashamed to say that I'm his favorite : )
This is Lily's first Easter basket. We had a hard time trying to figure out what we should put in it. But she loved it, anyway.
Daddy took Lily to the fire department. The result is about 100 pictures of Lily and the firetrucks. I'm not sure which we have more of...Lily or the firetrucks.
And these are finally our vacation pictures! Some of them, at least. You've probably seen more on Monica's blog so I didn't want to duplicate. The first is Lily's first dip in the pool.
This is the Riverwalk
Mommy and sleepy Lily.
Us posing outside of the Rivercenter Mall
Oh my gosh Becky she is just the cutest little doll I've ever seen!!
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for these pics for two weeks! And thanks for the bonus pics of Lily. She is such a cutie in her Easter dress :-)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great vacation! BTW I was engaged on that Riverwalk :) I need to go back -- haven't been there since then...
ReplyDelete