We walked with balloons. One for Dylan and Riley, one each for Brandon and Matthew, one each for Sam and Jack, one for Angel, one for Caleb, and a couple white ones for the lives of your children that were cut entirely to short.
Walking with us was my mom and dad, Derick's mom and brother, and my aunt. We had a great time, and it was very bittersweet to be surrounded by so many families touched with prematurity and pregnancy and infant loss. It was very, very bittersweet for me. I cried many tears throughout the day.
Thank you for walking for my sweet boys and for honoring them in such a wonderful way.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
M
Oh Becky, I'm so sorry I missed the cut-off. I still have the e-mail saved in my inbox, I just haven't gotten around to grabbing my credit card and doing it. I hope you don't mind my donation being a little late.
ReplyDeleteAww I wish I could have been there.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad the walk went well....HUGS to you!
ReplyDelete