I have a lot to share, and I have to catch up on posting my pictures. I just haven't had a chance to actually put the memory card into the slot on my computer. No time...that's the story of my life.
I had to make an appointment for Derick at the urologist today. Maybe some of you can weigh in on this. We moved in together in 2004, and that's when the problem started. It's taken me this long, however, to realize that it's not me. He is indeed attracted to me, exclusive to me, and wanting me. But, when we have sex he seems to loose sensitivity. At first I thought it was an excuse. Then I thought that maybe he was having sex with someone else or wanted to have sex with someone else. Nope. Then I thought that he wasn't attracted to me. I would cry everytime it didn't work.
I've just accepted that none of those things are true. He really doesn't have much sensitivity, even (TMI and he'll kill me) with masterbation.
So what do you make of it? What do you think could be wrong? Everything that I've read on Dr. Google says that it's a nerve problem and that he'll probably be refered to a neurologist. But in the meantime, what happens to our sex life? It's killing me!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
My sister in law went today to the Perinatologist. He is the same one that followed us through my entire pregnancy with Lily so I was excited for her to see him. She went because Addisyn wasn't moving a lot and she was concerned because she wasn't meeting the kick counts. Her fluid is low, does anyone know anything about that? It was 10. Also, her OB called and said her sugar was high so they are sending her for the 3hr. But Addisyn is doing well, otherwise. She has a head full of hair already at 29 weeks and is growing big. She's 3lbs 4oz already!
I just sent you an email concerning "sensitivity". I have no assvice for the second half of this post. Sorry.
ReplyDeleteHmm, I'm not sure what to make of the lost sensitivity thing, though I am certain it's not you. He should definitely get it checked out. As for low amniotic fluid, I had high amniotic fluid so I'm not sure. High blood sugar could be GD though right? Wow I'm not much help today.
ReplyDelete