Thursday, April 8, 2010

What happened to good things

I still haven't quite digested the news from Derick's cousin. I'm with Monica in her comment. Of course she is. What a freaking moron this girl is!

Derick's blood is still boiling. I'm not exaggerating either...his skin has been hot to the touch he's so mad! I just can't believe it.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I want sooo badly to have another baby right now. Hell, I want soo badly to have another baby EVER. Here she is...stupid bitch. I hate it. I hate that I want terrible things to happen to her and the baby. Terrible, terrible things. Derick says he wishes they'd take her children away. I wish for much more terrible thing than that. Things that involve crying, lots of it...and funerals. Or a hospital. Something that would teach her to keep her damn legs closed. What happened to good things happening to good people? I'm a fucking good person! When will good things happen to me? When will good things happen to YOU? That's what makes me angry. That's what makes me bitter. That's what I can't process or digest.

This is bullshit. BULLSHIT!

She doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve happiness. And if it's a girl, I'm gonna freak the fuck out! She DOES NOT deserve a 'perfect family' with a boy that should have been my Riley. SHE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on this one. I can't stand that some people can just get pregnant and have children so easily without a second thought about the life they can provide for their child. Especially when they already have a child that they are failing to provide for. All I can say is WTF universe??

    ReplyDelete