Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cleared the gross motor chart!

I'm very excited to say that Lily is all caught up in her gross motor skills! I can't even believe I'm typing this! Tonight, while I was cleaning up dinner, I turned to see her stand up from the middle of the floor. We hadn't even been really working on it, just waiting for her to get ready. I jumped up and down and clapped my hands and screamed. She looked at me like, "Um, ok. What's the big deal..I stood up." Yesterday we awoke to a diaperless Lily and a crib full of pee. Today for the first time she came in while I was in the bathroom and tried to pull down her pj's and sat on her potty. I'm so excited that she's showing signs of being more ready to potty train. Last night she said moon and today she tried to say her own name. It sounded like Laaly but that's quite alright. She is getting so big I can't even believe it.




Excuse my messy house. I have two times to pick up during the day: nap time and bedtime. We're still trying to get unpacked but we're almost there.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Lily!

    She'sgrowing up so fast and her hair is getting so long.

    Cute blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I'm so excited for you!! I hope Sky catches up to where Lily is with the motor skills. She is just a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's awesome! Way to go, Lily!

    ReplyDelete