Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blizzard

As I look out my window tonight, all I see is blowing snow. I can hardly see across the street! We've had an unprecedented amount of snow here in the lovely northeast. This is 'crippling' storm number 3 and we're expected 12-24 inches of snow on top of the snow already on the ground. Personally, I love the snow. Except it always makes me long for the boys.

I hear them when the wind blows and I see them in the trees. Perfect silence. I feel them in the cuddles on the couch. I miss them. I love them.

I hope they know I'm here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh they know, I really beleive they are all very aware of us and our existence.

    I love the snow too, especially when we get it like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last paragraph...I know. They're everywhere. Sometimes it's a blessing other times it's so hard.

    ReplyDelete