I'm sorry everyone, but I have to go private again. I'll explain more later, but for now, if you want an invite and you are new to reading please email me at cinderella20032 at aol dot com and I'll add you to my list. If you were able to read before, you're still on the list and therefor ok.
It kind of has to do with the previous post, but more for security issues.
Thank you all for your understanding. Well, that is, if anyone even reads anymore : )
Is it sad I didn't even know you were public? I thought you were still private. So I don't need to be reinvited do I? And Becky I always check your blog! :) Of course you still have people following you.
ReplyDeleteHi Becky! Do I need to be reinvited as well?
ReplyDeleteHoping things are ok.
ReplyDeleteInvite me if you need to! I read this blog several times a week...even when there's nothing new!
ReplyDelete