Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm an aunt!

Disclaimer: Don't continue reading if you are new in your grief or if annoucements are still difficult for you to read.





Addisyn Elizabeth was born this morning at 9:29 AM and weighed 9lbs 2 oz and was 21 inches long! I didn't get to see her because I had to come it to work, and I couldn't get the pictures uploaded before I left so I'm waiting for Derick to figure it out at home. I will post a picture when I can, though!

I'm so excited for my brother and his wife. She was born via c-section because she was breeche and for lack of a better explanation, folded in half! Addisyn came into the world butt first and screaming. My brother was beaming, my mother and I cried (because, you know, she's alive!), and Derick and I have an extra spring in our step today. She's beautiful and is the spitting image of my brother.

I look forward to getting to know and love her.

1 comment: