I don't know much about soccer, but I do know deadbabies.
Have you read or watched the news about German soccer player Robert Enke? It breaks my heart.
That could have easily been me. 2 years ago, I could have seen myself jumping in front of a train or a bus or a truck to escape the pain. If it weren't for my intense desire to live for my children, it could have been me. If it weren't for Derick, it could have been me. If it weren't for you and for God answering my prayers when I asked for a friend to get it, it could have been me.
Scary.
I don't want to go back there. Ever.
I'm sorry for his family and everyone that loved him because he didn't feel he had another way. There is always another way. You either wake up the tomorrow or you don't, but what's going to happen if you don't?
I think that could have been a lot of us, and that's scary.
ReplyDelete