I think she's a flippin' idiot. I understand not having a bond with *a* child, but your child. The child that you've been searching for? The child that you've longed for? That I don't understand.
Another thing that irritates me about this, is why wasn't she satisfied with the 5 children she had already?
Why is it the child's fault for not connecting with the family? She's the one who wasn't connecting. I feel like this is an animal adoption. Like she found a cute puppy on the side of the road but that it's demeanor didn't work with their exsisting family. EXCEPT IT'S A CHILD. A HUMAN BEING!
I have no other words. But I feel so much for that baby.
As Monica said she is a flipping idiot. I think her kids should have the right to send her back.. People like that dont need to breed or adopt... So now that kid is going to sit there and hope to get adopted by a family that with love this child and hope that the child doesnt get adopted by other people that are just sick and insane. I feel for the kid.
I was going through EMT School and we had to do a Q&A session with one of our instructors. A student said what was the worst call you ever been on. His reply was I was called out the state police barracks and found out that a teen age girl just gave birth to a kid (i belive pre mature) and didnt want anything to do with it. The father said that if my kid has brain damage I dont want anything to do with him. The instructor went on to say to this day I still go to the baby's grave on the birthday and put out flowers.
I just dont get how people could be like that.. Why go through the months of agony of being pregnate only to give up like that... it makes me mad.....
Anyways enough about that have fun feel free to visit me at http://dericksblog81.blogspot.com/
Sad. Incredibly sad.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't finish watching the video.
ReplyDeleteI think she's a flippin' idiot. I understand not having a bond with *a* child, but your child. The child that you've been searching for? The child that you've longed for? That I don't understand.
Another thing that irritates me about this, is why wasn't she satisfied with the 5 children she had already?
Why is it the child's fault for not connecting with the family? She's the one who wasn't connecting. I feel like this is an animal adoption. Like she found a cute puppy on the side of the road but that it's demeanor didn't work with their exsisting family. EXCEPT IT'S A CHILD. A HUMAN BEING!
I have no other words. But I feel so much for that baby.
I too feel horrible for the baby. How could someone just send a baby back after a year and a half and blame him for it? He's just a baby!
ReplyDeleteAs Monica said she is a flipping idiot. I think her kids should have the right to send her back.. People like that dont need to breed or adopt... So now that kid is going to sit there and hope to get adopted by a family that with love this child and hope that the child doesnt get adopted by other people that are just sick and insane. I feel for the kid.
ReplyDeleteI was going through EMT School and we had to do a Q&A session with one of our instructors. A student said what was the worst call you ever been on. His reply was I was called out the state police barracks and found out that a teen age girl just gave birth to a kid (i belive pre mature) and didnt want anything to do with it. The father said that if my kid has brain damage I dont want anything to do with him. The instructor went on to say to this day I still go to the baby's grave on the birthday and put out flowers.
I just dont get how people could be like that.. Why go through the months of agony of being pregnate only to give up like that... it makes me mad.....
Anyways enough about that have fun
feel free to visit me at
http://dericksblog81.blogspot.com/
Thanks
Derick