We had a big party for Lily on Saturday. She had a great day. There were about 50 people in attendence, and all of our closest friends and family. Here are some pictures. The tiny baby in the stroller is my new niece, Addisyn.
I saw your post on Seraphim's blog, and I just wanted to say, I've been there, and it was the very best thing that ever happened to me. But oh, it was awful at the time! Hang in there, and I hope things improve.
What a special day! It all looks so lovely Becky. Those cakes are too cute! Where are the pictures of you?
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful party.I left a surprise for you on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI saw your post on Seraphim's blog, and I just wanted to say, I've been there, and it was the very best thing that ever happened to me. But oh, it was awful at the time! Hang in there, and I hope things improve.
ReplyDelete