Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wrong Fit

I've been feeling for a long time now that I don't quite fit here anymore. I don't fit in the babyloss community. I have a living child. I also don't fit in the incompetent cervix circle anymore. I'm people's worst nightmare there. I also don't fit in the preemie groups. They don't necessarily understand my grief. It's a strange place to be. I'm sure you guys even are tired of hearing from me.

Something happened this past weekend that made us completely rethink where we stand as a family. We're ok, but it made for a hard week to be harder. At least for me.

I'm going to take a break from blogging for a while. It's with a heavy heart that I make this decision, but I need to try and move forward. I have an appointment with a counselor in a few weeks. I'm unable to move from there to here, and along the way I've had a lot more to deal with than I expected. This was once an outlet for my grief and to feel less alone, but it doesn't feel like that anymore. It's become a place of anger and bitterness. I don't want to write that and you don't want to read that. I'm not this person in real life.

If you are interested in keeping in touch you can find me on F.aceboo.k. Otherwise, I'm not sure when I will be back.

Thank you all. Tremendously. You gave me life. You helped me give life to Dylan and Riley. You celebrated with me and cried with me. You lifted me up. I hope I was able to give that back to you. I love you all and you will always be a huge part of my life.

xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry you are leaving, Becky, and I'm sorry for all that you are going through. I hope you are able to find some peace. Unfortunately, I'm not on F.acebook, but I'd love to stay in touch. My email is indianaopenwindow (at) yahoo (dot) com.

    Blessings and Joy to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss you so much. I hope you find what you need in the future. Give my love to Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to miss you too, though I know we'll stay in touch.

    You have to do what's right for you and you need to find your self and where you belong. I do hope you'll come back and update us with your progress. Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs to you, and I hope you find the peace you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky, I hope everything gets a little lighter for you. I wish you the best, and would love to hear an update on you and your family when you feel up to it. XOXO.

    ReplyDelete